Sunday, February 24, 2013

It's been a while.....

I have been meaning to update our blog, but life has been crazy. Laren is very busy teaching, being in three bands and writing and producing his first musical this year. We thought 2013 was going to be a year of doing "less", but clearly neither of us know how to do that.

We've been working on an agenda for the month in Africa and have a good outline of where we will be and what we will be doing. I have checked several things off of our list this month including; Tanzania Visas, reservations at the safari lodge and reservations for our hotel in Zurich, Switzerland ( we have a day long layover which I am super excited about).

I've also done a lot of online shopping for things I think we need. I am trying to be very practical and really only bring what we are going to need. Laren may need his own carry on bag for his hair products, but I will let that slide.


For Christmas all I wanted was Africa stuff. Laren equipped me with lots of cool stuff I can use on the trip. That night I pranced around the house wearing the headlamp and mosquito net. I never thought I would be so excited to get these kinds of gifts.



         

No comments:

Post a Comment